eNavFit is the Navy’s new interface for conducting evaluations and fitness reports. It is now available for all Sailors (Reserve and Active Components). As a replacement for NAVFIT98A, eNavFit is the initial step in transforming the Navy’s performance evaluation process and serves as a bridge to future improvements. eNavFit is hosted on Navy Personnel Command Document Services via BUPERS Online (BOL). NAVFIT98A will continue to be accepted through FY22; however, maximum adoption of eNavFit is HIGHLY encouraged. Additional information can be found on the Navy’s official eNavfit Page – > https://www.mynavyhr.navy.mil/Career-Management/Performance-Evaluation/eNAVFIT/
- eNavFit User Guide
- eNavFit Quick Steps Guide.
- eNavFit FAQs (updated Feb 2022)
- eNavFit Tips, Tricks, and Best Practices.
- Download the most recent Navy Performance Evaluation System Manual, BUPERSINST 1610.10F.
Join the eNavFit Training Team on Flank Speed Teams
To learn more from fellow eNavFit users, ask questions, and participate in training, join the eNavFit Training Team on Flank Speed Teams. Here’s how:
1. While logged into Flank Speed Teams, click on the “Teams” Icon on the left, then “Join or create a team” in the bottom left corner.
2. Then, enter the code mkxap2m (all lowercase) in the space provided and click “Join Team.”
eNavFit Contact information
For additional help with eNavFit, please contact the MyNavy Career Center (MNCC) at 1-833-330-MNCC(6622), 901-874-MNCC (DSN 882-6622), or firstname.lastname@example.org.