Upon paying you will download a zip document giving you everything you need for submitting a FITREP or EVAL statement to the Record. You will receive:
- An example statement to the board (MS Word format)
- An example special request chit to request mast in (PDF Format)
- An example script of what you should ask for at mast, and what you should not ask for at mast (PDF Format)
- An example e-mail to write to your reporting senior in the event he/she has detached your command (MS Word Format)
- A flow chart to help you think through the steps of submitting a statement
- BUPERS INST 1610.10 – The Navy Eval and FITREP Instruction (PDF Format)
In addition, once you pay I will schedule your phone counseling session. This phone call is designed to help you think through the steps of writing a statement and assist you with the wording of your statement.
You will also receive my latest e-book: The Sailors Guide to Appeals, Corrections and Statements for Navy Records.
Please note: this packet does not include a written statement. If you would like me to write your statement select the Phone Counseling + Statement Packet.
All products offer a 110% money back guarantee. If you are not happy with my work I refund you 110% of your purchase price and my work is yours to keep.